 Castle / 6610 (+10)
  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

I got in on this string a bit late so if I repeat what someone else said I apologize. I was an Asian History major in college and I must say that one of the best movies depicting medevil era Japan is the Movie "Shogun" by James Clavell (spelling?). (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

I loved the book Shogun. I've read it a few times, it is very enjoyable. A glimpse into a very different culture and time period from my own. I also remember that there is a short comparison to life in medieval Europe, through Blackthorne's thoughts (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Order Chrome sets from Shop@Home

Thanks for your detail information. I must act now to order the sets :> The Adventurer and Soccer also sounds nice, thanks you Steve! (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: pics of my castle's new church...

(...) Frank, Where's your index page at? I want to browse through it... Matt (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The beginnings of my gallery

Where is the head from on Marythe1? Cool figs! Thanks for posting! Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

(...) Muskets, from the European standpoint, exit the Castle line, though I do make "hand gonnes" with a "bathroom plunger" and 1x1 round, appropriate to the 1400s. But from the Japanese standpoint, the late 1500s and 1600s are still considered (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) Here it is: (URL) my Lego page at: (URL) is not absolutely the most up to date since I edit it off line, but I did just re-fresh the live copy Friday. I'd love to hear feedback on what I can do to make it more useful, and especially if I have (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) Excellent list, Frank. If you're OK with it, I'd suggest that Todd add this to the Links & Resources at news.lugnet.castle (...) The only suggestion I would have is that it could be broken down into multiple pages. It's a loooong list to (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) I'm ok with it. Todd may also want to add my other theme links (at least Pirate and Wild West, I think he already has the gaming link). (...) I've thought about breaking it up, it would actually make it a bit easier to edit in some ways also. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) Yeow! Wowza! Yes!!! (...) Well, that's a bit big to put in the yellow box along the side. :-) For now, I simply added link's to Frank's lists from the Castle, Pirates, Wild West, and Adventurers areas. --Todd (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact