 Castle / 6576
6575  |  6577
Subject:
Bigger Engines/Sloped Cone elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 20:05:47 GMT

Hey Y'all, and welcome to another episode of "Wishes in Vain."

So I am looking at my cone rocket segments and thinking, "Cool, I have an
antennae up top followed by a 2x2 based cone with a single stud on top (x2
high), followed by a 4x4 based cone with 4 studs on top (x2 high), followed
by a...?"

Yeah, this is the element I am looking for and wondering if TLC ever
manufactured in any color.  I guess it would be a 6x6 based cone segment
with 12 studs on top (x2 high).  I could really dig some of these in black,
red, grey, blue, and yellow.

What say you space and castle fans -- would there be any point to these, or
am I the only one who sees it?

-- Richard