 Castle / 6565
Re: Chrome HTO sets found in store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 19:33:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Barrett writes:
I just came across a full display of the chrome castle sets in a KB toy
works. I picked up set 4819 that I couldn't get from S@H. They are asking
$5.99 a pop for these sets. I thought they weren't supposed to hit regualr
toy stores? Hmmmmm. Anyway if anyone is still looking for some of these try
these stores.

Daniel

Can you tell me where is that KB Toys store?