 Castle / 6559
  Pics.....corn stalks

Hey folks. Thanks for the feedback! I went ahead and uploaded some more pictures for your enjoyment: (URL) realize the page is taking a lot longer to open. I'll be creating a more formal page fairly soon. Having a digital camera is way cool. -Kyle (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics.....corn stalks

(...) Fabulous stuff, Kyle! I like the incorporation of the Playmobile flag. Why do they get so many more heralds than we do, anyway? Your black knight is deth legonified. Very intimidating! I'm now picturing corn done with tan bricks as some great (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)