 Castle / 6560
Re: Pics.....corn stalks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:34:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes:
Hey folks. Thanks for the feedback!

I went ahead and uploaded some more pictures for your enjoyment:

http://web.newave.net/~kpeterson/misc.html

I realize the page is taking a lot longer to open. I'll be creating a more
formal page fairly soon.

Having a digital camera is way cool.

-Kyle

Fabulous stuff, Kyle!  I like the incorporation of the Playmobile flag.  Why
do they get so many more heralds than we do, anyway?  Your black knight is
deth legonified.  Very intimidating!  I'm now picturing corn done with tan
bricks as some great dressing for a scene with a witch w/cauldron for my
halloween display.

Keep it coming!

Kevin