 Castle / 6542
Re: 2001 Catalog - Emporer's hand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 04:09:53 GMT

Andy Lynch <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message
news:025601c03eae$a2b86900$0f0112ac@meridianhealth.com...
It looks to me that they originally photographed the emperor with black
hands, then tried to touch up the photo with yellow hands instead.  If the
yellow hands were higher up, they would cover his black ones.

Some kind of printing error?

There appears to be another error on a different page f that catalog too.

http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/2/sys23.jpg

Look at the top of the 6091, *something* is missing...

--
"To infinity and beyond!"