 Castle / 6530 (+10)
  Re: 2001 Catalog - Emporer's hand

Okay, now I'm seeing two extra hands........maybe I better switch to decaf? (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pictures of Roman soldier...etc.

(...) handguard, which would be closer to the gladius. Thanks for sharing. Bruce (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2001 Catalog - Emporer's hand

It looks to me that they originally photographed the emperor with black hands, then tried to touch up the photo with yellow hands instead. If the yellow hands were higher up, they would cover his black ones. Some kind of printing error? -Andy Lynch (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  2001 Sets- interesting pieces- call to arms- rants

Okay, if you haven't seen the hi-res scans on FBTB check'em out (if you are on a 56k modem, grab some coffee) (URL) castle fans, we might be disappointed that there won't be any new sets for 2001 (at least the first part), but let's find relief in (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2001 Sets- interesting pieces- call to arms- rants

(...) Well, I guess 2001 will be a love-hate year. Either you love it or you hate it. A lot of long-term fans will love it for new part-colour combos but incumbant fans will hate it cause of a lack of great set designs. Maybe we can say, "2001 - The (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hmm...(many fronds = tree)

Cool! Thanks everyone! I knew I'd seen them, but wasn't sure where! I also liked the trees I saw in the walled medieval town recently posted about. The smaller trees (brown half arches) with the small vines on them. Gave the look of recently (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hmm...(many fronds = tree)

Cool! Thanks everyone! I knew I'd seen them, but wasn't sure where! I also liked the trees I saw in the walled medieval town recently posted about. The smaller trees (brown half arches) with the small vines on them. Gave the look of recently (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Witches Magic Manor available at Potomic Mills

(...) No, it's NOT a good source for bricks. It's a good source for BURPs. Horrible source for bricks. It's more of a prefab building. Not very well put together in my opinion... Matt (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Erik leaves home

(...) Some of your picture references are broken due to case sensitivity issues. (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LEGO 2001

(...) the bad guys there. I kind of like the anti-freeze podracer vanes on that helicopter, and that helicopter looks pretty good. Looks like I'll be buying quite a few Imperial Shuttles (it even looks like a decent model). Tan 2x2 medium slope (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact