 Castle / 6510 (+10)
  Re: MOC weapons

How about round shields? Other shield shapes would be terrific, too. (I mean castle shields btw) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The countdown begins... teaser pictures

(...) And (...) been (...) only (...) Well, for $51, i got 11 silver helms, 12 silver swords, 16 silver shields and 17 silver breast plates. Lets disect this. Each of the 4 sets costs about $5. So, assuming i have a lot of silver swords on hand, and (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hmm...(many fronds = tree)

Those trees are next on my list to construct. I have designed a decent looking tree myself; however I don't have the means to post a picture of it, yet, but basically... take a look at the tree in Kings Mountain Fortress: (URL) seperate two of the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Vegetable ideas?

I'm making the arboretum/greenhouse for my starship and I need some ideas for some vegetables. Some links to sites with gardens and veggies would be great. Thanks! -Jon -- The Galactic Shipyard (URL) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Vegetable ideas?

(...) Carrots, green and red apples are available in Belville sets. Of course one of these carrots would feed a minifig for a couple of days. Genetic engineering works wonders. pete.w (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: roman castle series.

(...) I believe somewhere there is a group of fans who have several original replicas of ancient structures. There are some pretty cool models and pictures. I think the site is at (URL) thought you might like to check it out Steve (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Re: roman castle series.

(...) Actually, there's nothing much there yet. Just 2 links to the Erik Wilson sites. Erik W. has a young child now, may his Primo time increase, and has passed the fasces. Erik O. still has time and I hope to have a organization plan for the site (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Vegetable ideas?

Jon, David Eaton has a vegetable garden/farm in his latest town. Simple, but I think it looks pretty good. It is about halfway down the page at this link: (URL) Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> (...) (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hmm...(many fronds = tree)

(...) For a more substantial trunk, I stacked tan Adventurer-car wheels on a Technic axle, with 2x2 round plates at the top and bottom. The plates could be put in the middle as well, as Zack suggests; must try that. I have so many of these wheels! (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact