 Castle / 6500 (+10)
  Re: MOC weapons

(...) of (...) The test mold will have interchangeable cores and cavities, so it looks like after I design the first couple of core/cavity combos for other parts, I can go on to this part. Once I get the mold base designed with an ejector plate that (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) Check out this post with picture links for Statue of Liberty and Train doors/windows if you haven't already seen these. (URL) BEN GATRELLE (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Maiden's cart - Castle set 6023

(...) Whoo you bet. The white "Ku Klux Klan" hat in this set is one of the most valuable pieces (along with pitchforks and "food" sign from 6067). (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The countdown begins... teaser pictures

(...) So it was you!I was the first bidder (Fett69) then the price went way up above $30, which was a bit too much to pay for some accessories. <<KM>> (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The countdown begins... teaser pictures

(...) ... so how much did they end up going for? I love the concept of a Paladin. -- Pawel (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The countdown begins... teaser pictures

(...) It's not the auction he thinks it is. I looked at the history and he's not there, so he must have a different auction in mind. (...) Ebay Auction 432889681, for $51 i got : "for auction we have some lego chrome items for your knights.this (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The countdown begins... teaser pictures

(...) Sorry man, but it wasn't me. I've looked, there have been many auctions for chrome armor sets, so I think you're thinking of one that I didn't bid on. And for me, I could have paid $80 for the accessories and it still would have been worth it, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The countdown begins... teaser pictures

(...) Yup, i see that now. I didn't take the time to look and see. It was an auction with 9 breastplates i think. Hmmm, still quite a lot to pay for accessories, cause think how much money you could get for selling the minifigs? Princess storm? I (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hmm...(many fronds = tree)

(...) There were some in last weeks Lego Site of the Week. They are pictured near a train station. Your talking about the large 'conifer' effect, I gather. pw (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hmm...(many fronds = tree)

(...) Yup! I think the exact link was: (URL) course it had to be the last link I'd click ;-) I liked it too, BTW. Some good small trees on the other pages, too. -Shiri (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact