 Castle / 6470
  Re: 4817: Dungeon

(...) considering most of the rest of the stuff in that set is not anything to write home about. Kevin ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Park: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego models: (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: 4817: Dungeon

(...) I just want to say that when I mentioned it, it wasn't as a criticism. I've had sets go for a lot more than they should have, but that's life! I usually tell the bidders about S&H and LUGNET if they could have gotten better prices there (at (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: 4817: Dungeon

(...) snip... (...) Princess Storm went for $15. I'll be picking up a few more of the sword sets too. And I almost didn't buy it. :0 (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.db.inv)