 Castle / 6431
    Received Shop@Home chrome sets today —Christopher Lindsey
   I came home today and found 8 chrome sets that I had ordered from Shop@Home waiting for me. The only disappointment is the Dragon Rider (#4818) -- I wish it had more pieces as dragons are a little too common around here. :) (As an aside, is anyone (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Received Shop@Home chrome sets today —Aaron West
   (...) My six (4816x2, 4817x2, and 4818x2) all came today as well. No time to open them, but I certainly will have fun when I do. When S@H stocks 4819, I shall order more! Yes, we have no baby T-Rex. We have no baby T-Rex today. Aaron :o) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Received Shop@Home chrome sets today —Christopher Lindsey
   (...) So, are you a Harry Chapin fan, a costermonger, or a fan of Silver & Conn? Just curious -- these banana references seem to be popping up in my life a lot this past month. :) Chris (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Received Shop@Home chrome sets today —Dimitar Iavorov
   I got mine today too. They are all pretty great. But the "Knight's Catapult" looks a bit bad when you look at it sideways. Otherwise the sets are awesome. I hope 4819 (Rebel's Chariot) would be available soon. In my opinion, it is the best of the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)