 Castle / 6431
6430  |  6432
Subject:
Received Shop@Home chrome sets today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 00:54:17 GMT

I came home today and found 8 chrome sets that I had ordered from
Shop@Home waiting for me.

The only disappointment is the Dragon Rider (#4818) -- I wish it
had more pieces as dragons are a little too common around here.
:)

(As an aside, is anyone else using baby Tyrannosaurus Rex
pieces as baby green dragons?  :)

Dungeon (4817) is pretty cool, though!  The four transparent
gems, the castle wall, skeleton, and of course chrome torso
armor make this set worthwhile.  I posted an inventory to
lugnet.db.inv.

Chris