 Castle / 6427
    New Pictures on Brickshelf of a Medival Fortified town —Richard W. Schamus
   If you all haven't seen these pictures on Brick shelf, perhaps you ought to. Christina Hitchcock has really captured (IMHO) the flavor and feel for a fortified city. Castle walls abound and encapsulate many small peasant structures that sceam "Bring (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle) !!

        Re: New Pictures on Brickshelf of a Medival Fortified town —Pawel Nazarewicz
     I have tried to get in touch with her but I can't seem to find her e-mail, and I haven't seen her post to the newsgroup. Any ideas? -- Pawel (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: New Pictures on Brickshelf of a Medival Fortified town —James Brown
      (...) (URL) this is nice work. James (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: New Pictures on Brickshelf of a Medival Fortified town —Nathan McDowell
     Christina is a member of Wamalug and Lugnet (#226) and one of my buddies =). She brought most of the castle sets people saw at Brickfest earlier this year, but that hardly scratches the surface, she's just about Castle complete... a really hefty (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New Pictures on Brickshelf of a Medival Fortified town —John Robert-Blaze Kanehl
   (...) Now this is why I read .castle ...can't get enough of creatins like this (erick K.s Dave E, etc) This looks like something out of David Macauley's (sp) illustrated book "castle" documenting the building of the mythical welsh town of (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)