 Castle / 634
    Shop @ Home —Aaron West
   Hey folks! LEGO S@H still has the King's Castle #6090 in stock, though in low numbers! I know we are all eagerly awaiting the 2000 Royal Knights collection, but I could not resist another one of these, it had lots of good features and parts. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Shop @ Home —Aaron West
     (...) I know I am talking to myself, but I just remembered that I get a mini McDonalds set with that castle. Well, the knights can just feast on McBurgers... (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Shop @ Home —Rachel Kingston
   (...) What would be the easiest way for an Australian to recieve this set? I can't order direct can I? Is there some other way or do I just have to keep searching here? Have been looking for the best part of a year :-( Alternatively, has anyone from (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Shop @ Home —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) Your best bet is to find someone from the us who can buy and send you one. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.au)