 Castle / 6320
    Castle set 6073 —Michael Pratt
   I have noticed that building this set according to the plan the drawbridge snags on the black tiles at the entrance. Is this a known error or am I missing something ????? Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle set 6073 —Dimitar Iavorov
   Hello, name is Dimitar. I am new to this site and I am experiencing problems posting messages. I did everything right and still it says: Your message was not accepted Response from the news server: 441 Your message is addressed to a group which does (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)