 Castle / 6321
Re: Castle set 6073
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 19:28:26 GMT

Hello, name is Dimitar.  I am new to this site and I am experiencing problems
posting messages.  I did everything right and still it says:

Your message was not accepted
Response from the news server:
441 Your message is addressed to a group which does not exist

What should I do? Please write me at <mitko2007@hotmail.com>. Thnaks.