 Castle / 6289
    Re: Little plastic cloaks: where from? —Tamyra Teed
   (...) Actually after the Wolfpack (1992), Black ones were available in 6020 (1993,94)... Hmmm thinking about it the red ones might have died with WP.. I believe 93,94 were the last years to get the black ones also :( (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Little plastic cloaks: where from? —Aaron West
   (...) Red ones came with Lego Software sets packed in with Lego Chess, Rockraiders, and Loco. I got about a dozen that way. Majisto the Wizard had the black one in every set except when they made him a keychain. Build on, Aaron (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)