 Castle / 6270 (+20)
  Re: DALU (Imitation LEGO)

Imitation castle-themed blocks and mini-figs, eh? Where, pray tell, can one find pictures or ordering information of these DALU blocks? I have an extensive collection of the old Mega Bloks and Tyco castle themes, and I find them to be quite useful (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)

  Forest wench torso on Ebay

I noticed a forest wench torso in the following ebay auction if anyone is interested: (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Iowa State students make a Lego golf course

I was watching my local news, and a bit came on about a golf course made of Lego at ISU...so I did a search, and found: (URL) Headline down. Pretty cool...there was heavy use of robotics on the holes, for motion and obstacles, and one hole that the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.castle, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.fun)

  (Chrome set) The sword in 4816...

On the box of this set ((URL) the sword appears to be the only 'special' piece... What's so special about it? I haven't seen one of these new sets yet.. So is the metal (chrome) newer? Shinier? harder? What's the dif? -- "To infinity and beyondT" (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: (Chrome set) The sword in 4816...

(...) The sword is just like the chrome swords offered in other sets. The 4 of the sets (as you probably know from other posts) let you take all the chrome and make one knight with a chrome sword, helm, armor and bull shield. Or buy a bunch of each (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Iowa State students make a Lego golf course

(...) Do you have a pointer to the actual article? The news has already changed. (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.castle, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Iowa State students make a Lego golf course

(...) (URL) Dave! (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.castle, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Iowa State students make a Lego golf course

(...) They musta decided since it was on the news, it was important...5th place to 1st place in 10 hours. :-) -Chris (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.castle, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Iowa State students make a Lego golf course

(...) Um.. pictures? ~M (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.castle, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.fun)

  Re: DALU (Imitation LEGO)

Check Paul Maxwell's link further up in the thread. -John (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)

  Re: DALU (Imitation LEGO)

(...) To the best of apparently anyone's knowledge on LUGNET, it's more rare than probably anything else out there, with some possible exceptions that I have no clue about. The only place DALU has ever appeared is seemingly an Ebay auction last (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Iowa State students make a Lego golf course

(...) Are there any pictures? (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.castle, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Iowa State students make a Lego golf course

(...) I haven't been able to find any... -Chris (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.castle, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.fun)

  Wands in what colors?

What all colors do wands come in? Aside from the common white and trans-red, I've seen trans-green, trans-blue, trans-dark pink, and clear. Are there any others? Rick Kurtzuba (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Wands in what colors?

(...) Actually, there are two shades of trans blue wands - light blue (as in 5807, the Royal Stables) and dark blue (as in 5825, the Fairy queen's magical house). HTH, -Shiri (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Wands in what colors?

(...) Add antifreeze(yellow-green) as well, I'm sure there are more...I'll keep checking. -pw (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Chrome Knights

(...) So they found them at the Florida LEGO Imagination Center then? Or was it a grocery store? If a grocery store which one? PLEASE???? :^) (...) Really? that sounds even better then! (...) Mike (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Little plastic cloaks: where from?

I'm just sorting out a garage sale pile and I have 4 little plastic cloaks, 2 red and 2 black. Are these from old castle sets, or somewhere else? Kevin ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Park: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Little plastic cloaks: where from?

(...) Most likely old castle, but I'm not sure that no other theme used them. I'm not sure when they were introduced. They last at least until the Wolfpack era. (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Little plastic cloaks: where from?

(...) Actually after the Wolfpack (1992), Black ones were available in 6020 (1993,94)... Hmmm thinking about it the red ones might have died with WP.. I believe 93,94 were the last years to get the black ones also :( (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact