 Castle / 6265 (+5)
  Re: Nationalities of Themes - long post

(...) I think we can safely say we have established that already. (...) Them darn Vikings were everywhere. Varangian guard for the Byzantines, tricking their way into Italian cities ("Urm, big place, must be Rome, let's sack it"), beseiging Paris, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Chrome Knights

Hi all, I'd read about how the promotional Chrome Knights were going to be available in the U.S. in grocery/drug stores. Does anybody know which stores they will be in and if there are any in the Northern California/Nevada area? Thanks Steve (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knights

(...) in (...) in (...) (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: DALU (Imitation LEGO)

(...) I agree with you, although to Dalu's credit, they did give the warriors gloves. James "Who thinks that the new pan-helm castle figs would be perfect with dark gray gloves" Simpson (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knights

My neighbor returned last week from the Orlando center with all four sets. I gave them the numbers and pictures with a hunch they could find them at a FLA groc. store. Each set retailed for 5.49 (US) plus tax. Nice sets. The female knight and the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact