 Castle / 6130 (+10)
  Re: More Dragons

(...) I have a goldand silver dragon made/painted out of the prefabbed. Here's the linkss to them: (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle sets are in what Era

(...) Thanks! That was a great history lesson. (I really mean it). Brian K> (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cool Lego Site of the Week

(...) Corny shmorny... who cares? Congrats! -Shiri (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Mystery of the Printed Stones

(...) Hmm... I suppose... just seems odd that they'd dig for an old picture rather than just make a new one... (...) Although after the LUGNET logo fiasco in the Mania Magazine earlier this year, we know they're not great at giving credit! :) But (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Painting Lego (Was: More Dragons)

O.K. What is everyone's opinion on painting lego? I am currently debating painting a few minifig heads olive green for an Orc Army. I have everything (except the heads assembled) I have been trying different heads but to no avail. Has anyone else (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Painting Lego (Was: More Dragons)

There is a _translucent_green_ UFO head, I think, but it wouldn't be good on a Castle monster. My opinon on painting LEGO is that it shouldn't be done. To me, the point of LEGO is to build something new and unique using existing parts. To me, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Painting Lego (Was: More Dragons)

I have absolutely no qualms about painting, cutting, gluing, sanding scraping, etc. etc. parts I have plenty of, or just don't like. Johnny Thunders, Qui-Gons, and Willa Witch's are all customizing-fodder. OTOH, I won't touch my pre-1995 Castle (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Best Star Wars set for Castle use?

Hi, What's the best Star Wars set for us Castle nuts? I've heard all about that grey plates pack (aka 7151 Sith Infiltrator), but grey plates aren't that high on my priority list. So I'm looking for suggestions, or convince me that the 7151 is worth (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Dragons

Those look pretty cool... I assume they are meant to be statues, right? With the gold one as a borken one (no wings)? Hey also, are people REALLY that uninterested with the Lego PBEM idea? There has been very little response to my earlier posts! (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Best Star Wars set for Castle use?

Here is what I found useful: <set:7110> Landspeeder. Two great peasants, two gray macaroni bricks, and plenty of tan elements. Downside: The engines are not too useful. (Challenge 1: Incorportate them into the castle theme). <set:7115> Gungan Patrol (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact