 Castle / 6122
  Vice King(was Re: Ages of the Royal Minifigures (was Re:Chiefs arm?))

(...) Yeah, an old man couldnt get on a horse & fight! By the way, lego shows the king on a horse with a sword, but I thought kings were lazy & didn't want to risk their life? An 90+ year old would get killed on the battlefield before he could say (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Vice King(was Re: Ages of the Royal Minifigures (was Re:Chiefs arm?))

(...) William the Conqueror was just about 60 when he was shot with a crossbow during a seige and died. All the guy ever did was fight. :-) Bruce (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Vice King(was Re: Ages of the Royal Minifigures (was Re:Chiefs arm?))

(...) Just today I learned about Opech-something, the "Indian" who led the brilliantly-planned (as our wonderful textbook puts it) attacks on the British in 1622 and 1644. He died in the 1644 - was shot in the Jamestown streets - he was almost 100 (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)