 Castle / 6092
  Saddles in 6056 Dragon Wagon

Hi all, I'm just trying to complete a 6056 Dragon Wagon from a garage sale pile, and I think I have all the pieces except that I'm not sure if there's a second horse saddle. There are 2 horses, and one yellow saddle shown on the near side of the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Saddles in 6056 Dragon Wagon

(...) As far as I know, it only has the one saddle. However, I've only gotten this set used, and never seen in "from sealed", so can't say for certain. But I'd lay odds on it. James (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

Yup, just one saddle - yellow, 2 clips. "James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:G13rv7.JDF@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Saddles in 6056 Dragon Wagon

(...) Based on my box, I would say no, only one yellow one. (I'm not about to open it though...it is for sale on my brickbay site :) James P (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Saddles in 6056 Dragon Wagon

(...) Well, sounds like there's a consensus, and this set is complete. Thanks for the help! Kevin ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Air Market: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego models: (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)