 Castle / 6066
  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

Wow, I really like some of the stuff you made on your site. I never really thought of using that ninja armor. It really looks great on the figures. Too bad I didn't stock up on them, now I have to figure out which ninja set has the most armor (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) Thanks much. (...) Set #6013 cost $3 and came with one piece. However, finding one I think will be hard, although you can find quite a few on brickbay. (...) Thanks again. (...) I actually have two more now pieces of the old style armor pieces (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)