 Castle / 6055
  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) Can I see a picture of her? I don't want to copy. (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Copying other's work? (Was: Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom)

(...) I've (...) What does everybody think about this idea of copying? Personally, if I posted a minifig design and then someone else used a similar one, I wouldn't consider that person to be "copying" me. I'd figure they just had an idea similar to (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)