 Castle / 6025
  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) Well, you see, I wanted to build this trap for my little brother using a stake filled pit. I wanted to test it first, but of course I didn't want to get hurt myself, so I dropped a large rock into it, and darn it, I broke about 20 spears... (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) LOL... yeah, I just wanted to, um, umm, ummm... cut some... cardboard... for this art project I'm working on... yeah... and my x-acto knife *accidently* scraped the mike off the Jet head that just happened to be around... ooops ;-) (Actually, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)