 Castle / 5987
    Re: Horse Bardings & Shield Designs —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I don't know if I should be happy that I got 'em all or disappointed that there aren't more. It looks to me like the red/white royal knights one and maybe the red/yellow with lion rampant will be the most difficult to get more of. I have so (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Horse Bardings & Shield Designs —Dan Moquin
   (...) My bad - That's what I meant. Dan M (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)