 Castle / 5968
Re: King Leo on Throne?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 16:10:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
Sounds suspiciously like the Chess King:
'Course this isn't QUITE King Lego since he doesn't have the same head, but
this could easily be the set you're talking about...

Actually, he's better than King Leo.  The king figure has the torso of the
brown moustache knight (which I think is better); and the throne itself has 6
of those rounded red elements with a side plate notched one plate down from
the top, 2 black 1x4 arches, and 2 white 1x3 plates. Would have been a nice
little set for $2.

Now where can I get decorated columns like the ones in the Pause scan of this
king?

-- Richard