 Castle / 5967
Re: King Leo on Throne?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 13:58:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
The set in question is not new. It is/was a small promotional set
included with the lego chess computer game.

Interesting...perhaps it was just a rogue from an opened box?  Has this set ever
been sold by itself?  I ask this because from all appearances the box seemed to
be standard with all the usual markings.