 Castle / 5967
    Re: King Leo on Throne? —James Simpson
   (...) Interesting...perhaps it was just a rogue from an opened box? Has this set ever been sold by itself? I ask this because from all appearances the box seemed to be standard with all the usual markings. (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: King Leo on Throne? —John Radtke
   (...) ever (...) to (...) Haven't seen it for sale but I received one (just the Lego set without the software) as a freebie with an online order earlier this summer. The rarer torso was a nice bonus. I also got with that order a 2585 from the Lego (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)