 Castle / 5906
  Re: Black Falcons

(...) Having just got in 40 muskets and 15 backpacks yesterday, my whole horde of 10 Black Falcons are currently an elite corp in my blue-soldier army. I ran out of spare shakos, so they have tricorns. Admittedly, they'll go back to castle duty as (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) Hmmm... now there's something that hasn't crossed my mind (at least not in that direction)- using castle for other themes... o'course, I often use pirates and other themes in castle, but somehow, for some mysterious reasons, I don't go the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) Well, you're forgetting that your inn made an appearance in the Pirate Game... (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) True, true... I suppose my inn is relatively flexible, and could even serve as a "cool contemporary pub" in a modern town, and most certainly a Pirate base. Scar, too, BTW, *could* be a townie... <ah! the horror! ;-)>... and she already was a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)