Does anyone know of any recent (and preferably inexpensive) sets which come with the doors and door hinges like those in sets #6062 (battering ram) or #6067 (Guarded Inn) et al. I'm trying to build a medieval villiage but am severely limited by the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Doors

(...) Hey! Could you stop dreaming out loud? Some of us can still hear you... =) -- Richard (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

Hemlock Stronghold-pretty good set, huh? But you know what makes is 10000 times better? Putting an old-school jail cell door down in front of it. It fits perfectly. But use 1x2 or 1x2 plates on opposite ends to connect it to the fortress, to allow (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Doors

(...) colors). (...) Hi again, I kind of figured that it would be difficult to get any of those doors. Oh well. I did however find a relativly cheap source for some black rounded doors (like the ones in #6034 (Black Monarch's Ghost) and grey hinges. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact