 Castle / 5792
    Re: Lego Skeleton Warrior on Warhorse —Jason Maxwell
   (...) Deadite army had a skeleton drummer, piper, and standard bearer. Either way. awesome job! (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Lego Skeleton Warrior on Warhorse —Brian Kasprzyk
   (...) Thanks for the note. I have never heard of the Army of Darkness. I pretty much got the idea from WarHammer mini fig game! It is a lot of fun. It is basically like Brickwars. I live in MN and can't find anyone interested in starting a Brickwars (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Lego Skeleton Warrior on Warhorse —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Apparently they had some skeletal horses, but they never made it into the movie. My first thought was of the skeletal horse in Fantasia. (...) Sorry, I'm in SoCal. As soon as I saw all those skellies wobbling along, I immediately went to my (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)