 Castle / 5790 (+5)
  Re: Moooooooo!!!

(...) (SNIP!!!) Just cross-posting myself! -John "Cowpies! Get yer Cowpies here!" Rudy (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western)

  Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set

(...) So how DO you pronounce Edinburgh? Maggie C. (who notices that the locals in Louisville, New Orleans, and Baltimore pronounce the names of their cities different from the way the rest of us do) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lego Skeleton Warrior on Warhorse

(...) Deadite army had a skeleton drummer, piper, and standard bearer. Either way. awesome job! (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Skeleton Warrior on Warhorse

(...) Thanks for the note. I have never heard of the Army of Darkness. I pretty much got the idea from WarHammer mini fig game! It is a lot of fun. It is basically like Brickwars. I live in MN and can't find anyone interested in starting a Brickwars (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Skeleton Warrior on Warhorse

(...) Thanks for the offer. I'll email you offline about it. If you take the given link and strip off the last part, it will give you the parent directory and you can see all the pics I currently have available for this grouping. I also have my (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact