 Castle / 5750
Re: Anyone know a good lizardman?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:23:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Sean Forbes writes:

I've been planning on converting my weekly RPG game into a Lego page and have
run into a snag.  Currently, my focus character is an edinos, or lizard man.
The game is TORG for those familiar with the dead system,

Which is, supposedly, being ressurected.  Just so's you know.

Ah, TORG.  TORGy TORGy goodness.  One look at my nickname and you should see
where I stand with the game.

but for those not,
think of your basic lizard-man and you're not too far off.  Triangular head,
bipedal, with a thick, prehensile tail.

Tail is rough, but you might be able to use the green insectoids helmets to be
the head.  Suggestive of a triangular shape, at least.  With one of those
red-eyed Aquazone heads beneath, it might show through a bit.

eric