 Castle / 5749
Re: Anyone know a good lizardman?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 18:32:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Sean Forbes writes:
Hey all,

I've been planning on converting my weekly RPG game into a Lego page and have
run into a snag.  Currently, my focus character is an edinos, or lizard man.
The game is TORG for those familiar with the dead system, but for those not,
think of your basic lizard-man and you're not too far off.  Triangular head,
bipedal, with a thick, prehensile tail.

The closest I've come up with is modifying a Battle droid or <shudder> a
Jar-Jar.  The bright spot of using a Jar-Jar is that I get to shave off the
eye-stalks.  I've not delved into the 'dark side' before and would like to
avoid it this time if possible.

Any suggestions?

Sean

Well... Tim Coats did an 'insect man' that didn't look too bad...
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/legocastle/new/insectman.jpg
No tail though.. but it could pass for a lizardman... Perhaps you could add
some Lego string for the tail :) [might look silly, though... I dunno]

DaveE