 Castle / 5725 (+10)
  Re: Weapons

(...) Indeed one could: "(URL) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Weapons

(...) Yep, it does. Four brown crossbows, I think. Someone mentioned black crossbows - what set did those come in? Bryan (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Weapons

(...) Yep. (...) Town, the green variety in Divers. -Shiri (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Weapons

(...) Chewbacca has one in the Star Wars minifig pack...I forget the #. It's the one w/ him and two Biker Scouts. -Chris (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanabry: What happened to Sir Marcus?

(...) (Woah, didn't see this reply nearly a month ago) Yep, the object lying beside the skeleton is the hilt of the broken sword being "studied" elsewhere... Good job on putting the pieces together! :) Bryan (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Weapons

(...) Maces are home-made affairs, too. I don't have any examples, but I've made a few and seen some pretty decent ones. The rock-hammer is a little too small to look like a decent weapon. I've been meaning to shorten a chain and make a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Weapons

So I would think this was a custom job but I recieved two of them from two different auctioners from different states. The midevel hand axe I have has the standard axe blade but the shaft is only half the size. The handle end is proper rounded and (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Weapons

(...) Check out Anthony Sava's page: (URL) Warhammer and Mace MOCs are dead-on; they are elegantly simple, and you know exactly what they are at a glance. I will have to copy both of those weapons. =] He also has a morning star, but did not shorten (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Weapons

(...) a (...) Yeah, that was the mace I was refering to. The gear results in a great flanged mace. I'd call the other a maul rather than a warhammer which generally look more like a hard-rock hammer with a hammer and reverse spike (but the one (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Fear me my friends!

Fear me my friends! For there is no end to my madness! I am on the verge of releasing my entirely redesigned website, with new characters, a longer story, siege weapons, a dictionary of medieval weapons, and a glossary of alien terms! Yes, my (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact