 Castle / 571
  Re: New Castle Idea

(...) It would be cool, but I'd rather LEGO limited their licensed building sets. Less is more in this case. I'd much rather see cool MOC LoTR. Steve (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Idea

(...) I'm working on it... <grin> As soon as my next shipment of red plates gets here, I should be able to complete my model of Smaug. He's more-or-less at minifig scale, sitting ~75 studs long or so. Of course, artisic liscence prevails, since I (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)