 Castle / 5703
    Re: New theme suggestion - Parthia! —Erik Olson
   Hey, I found a terrific resource on the web. It helps fill in the blank in my knowledge: what was in the area between Rome, India, and China? Answer: parthia.com! Some of what Wayne Sayles calls "the other ancients". Seriously, this web site has a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New theme suggestion - Parthia! —Bruce Schlickbernd
   It's a simplification, but Parthia is one of those varieties of Persia that I was refering to. Persia of Xerxes and Darius, the Parthians, and the Parthian successors, the Sassanid Persians, would provide for great building opportunities while being (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)