 Castle / 5679
  Re: Knight's Kingdom Set 4807

(...) For the moment, unless you can trade or find some for sale elsewhere, I suppose 4807 is the easiest place to get them -- if you can find a supply of 4807 (Canada maybe, or trades with someone OS?). Another possibility would be to track down (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's Kingdom Set 4807

(...) For the record, I haven't seen 4807 in Canada. We're supplied from the U.S. directly, now, so I expect our line will no longer be distinct from what the folks south of us get. Jeff Elliott (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)