 Castle / 5665
    Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set —Gene Weissinger
   Todd, Is there a lugnet.harrypotter in our future? I think (pure speculation) that the movie will be primarily CG - think about Hagrid - he just wouldn't be done 'right' with the old styles of filming tricks... Gene (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set —Sean Harrington
   (...) I've heard Robby Coltrane is supposed to be cast as Hagrid, but I hope they'll use a bit of CGI trickery (as in the Merlin, Arabian Nights, and other tv series and the hobbits in LOTR). - Sean (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)