 Castle / 56
  Rock Raiders plates for us castle builders?

Has anyone who is an avid castle builder taken a look at the Rock Raiders bases. Seems to me you could dramatically change the tone of a castle by throwing it on the grey baseplate versus the greens from the past few years. The green bases from the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rock Raiders plates for us castle builders?

(...) (the Rock Raiders Baseplate is the same as the big Amazon Adventurer set) have given different layouts, but it looked to me like the (...) It is a large plate with a valley of sorts running between two equal size "mountains". Each has a "pit" (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rock Raiders plates for us castle builders?

(...) the (...) It is identical (except for color) to the baseplate in 5986 Amazon Ancient Ruins. You can see a picture of it at: (URL) ok. I haven't tried using it in a castle, but that's at least partly because my castles are much bigger. James (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rock Raiders plates for us castle builders?

(...) The baseplate looks like it would work well for a castle roughly the size of 6090 (Royal Knight's Castle)... the only thing you'd need is to design a functional entryway... probably the best way to do that would be to make your own (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rock Raiders plates for us castle builders?

I cant wait to see this baseplate in ldraw! -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)