 Castle / 5549
  A Lego Map

Hello everyone... I have been playing with this idea for a while, and I don't remember ever seeing someone do this before, so I thought I would toss out the idea and see what people think. Lots of people enjoy making up stories and telling them with (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A Lego Map

(...) heheh... this is pretty cool... reminds me a lot of old Ultima games :) Dan (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A Lego Map

Andy Lynch <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message news:00be01bff573$07...lth.com... (...) for (...) My younger daughter was required to make a map of NC as part of a 4th grade project. She made hers from Lego. She took the picture and with help (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A Lego Map

(...) studies class, we use LEGO bricks to explore city planning, see the following Lugnet posts for more details: (URL) idea was also raised early in the Castleworld discussion. It's a great idea though, no matter who thought of it first. (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)