 Castle / 5530 (+5)
  Re: A General Question About Castle World

(...) hon! ~ especially nice answers!) have answered andy's question so well already, there's not much more i could add. even though Castle World isn't everybody's cup 'o tea, i do think we baladeers provide some amount of entertainment for those (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

Shiri, binky, and Craig Well first off let me thank you all for your deep insights and thoughts on my questions. I appreciate you each taking the time (ecspecially Shiri and binky) to give me thoughtful and detailed answers. I have a much better (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  This is cool!

Hey Hey Hey, check this out! My site (URL) been linked as the awful link of the day on something awful dot com! nifty! (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

(...) i'm more of a wolverine fan, esp. after seeing the movie! It seems that short term storyline cross-overs may be the best way to (...) eh, i don't think any fig can ever claim that prize. it infringes too much on the autonomy of individual (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: This is cool!

(...) What's really funny was that I was going through my daily routine of SomethingAwful.com and I saw this on the front page of lugnet... -Joe (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact