 Castle / 5520 (+10)
  Here they are, Pics of my Tudor Houses

Well, Here they are as promised. They may take a bit to load up. They are the starters in my village called Trizeta. Website to be created very soon! (URL) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Here they are, Pics of my Tudor Houses

(...) EXCELLENT! Very cool... A great integration of colors... I love the interior shots of the town hall...the balcony and jovial customers are a nice touch...A rich environment. I think the stage compliments the setting very well. In trying to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

I'll start from the end to the beginning, if you don't mind... (...) In one word; yes. In more words: CW was created for a few reasons. IIRC, it happened during and after Pawel was on a major story-and-building roll. His storyline, which wasn't a (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

(...) 46 (...) Black Knights (...) No (...) Black Monarch's Castle, Skeleton Surprise, Guarded Inn (...) 725 Basic set (...) Knight's Stronghold (...) 30& (...) Serving Wench from Guarded Inn (...) Ed Boxer's Lego Castle (...) Yes, tons of them. Red (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

Okay, de-lurking to give you, My Deep Thoughts: The idea to collaborate is very interesting but very difficult to pull off successfully without some fantastic artistic chemistry. Most artist-types seem to have pretty healthy egos so I suspect the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar?

(...) Try putting the knight armor on a Jar-Jar. Even if you don't think it make a good orc it sure does make a good castle oger,deamon, or whatever. I posted a few of my ideas here about a week ago. (URL)and JAR-JAR isn't a good replacement in my (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Here they are, Pics of my Tudor Houses

(...) Thanks, John. That particular building (white and black) is the town hall. I guess some local entertainers (jesters) decided to make some quick gold by holding a quick display of antics and jokes. It seems they sure attracted a crowd! (...) I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar?

(...) serious (...) I think a simple explanation is: Threepio didn't like "adventure" while Jar-Jar was a "buffoon" Everyone can respect someone who simply demonstrates pacifism. (even though that was dangerous and naive at times, i.e. "surrender is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Looking for pieces

Well hell, you people need to tell me these things. I may be a world famous lego author ;) but I just a newbie when it comes to lugnet. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact