 Castle / 536
  Re: retrocastle

I just looked at the physical catalog again, and I'm almost certain that they are light gray. KL (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: retrocastle

I think you can get those light grey corner pieces in other sets (not many) and its about time someone thought of making a retrocastle. I always wanted to make such a perfect cattle in grey myself. -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: retrocastle

(...) I agree, at least I hope, because I will buy a lot of them and sell the brown pieces, becuase I need the extreme corners in gray!!!! Doyle (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: retrocastle

(...) The only set to get the lt gray corners is in the 6073 pirate set, ITS!!! the ONLY set! and it only has 1 Doyle (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)