 Castle / 5300 (+10)
  Re: Blood Stone Castle parsed!

(...) down (...) in (...) While I can't answer what the name means, I can tell you that Caerlaverock Castle was the seat of the Maxwell clan. It's walls never fell to siege (I don't think) and it was considered one of the strongest castles in (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Another Kinght's Kingdom Set???

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, or MAYBE it was covered MONTHS ago, but..... I picked up a couple of red buckets of stuff last night at Target, and was flipping through the catalog that came with them. It's a 2000 catalog (pre-Dino island (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not

(...) Interesting topic for discussion... I could recommend: * any of the instrumentals that employ harpsicord, harp, and violin/strings on your local classical station, but that's radio BUT also: Clannad was a great suggestion! Enigma has a nice (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not

(...) I'd agree with that. If they are singing (at least in a language I can halfway follow) I get distracted. Virtually all the art courses I took in college used instrumentals. To answer your question, Eric, it depends on what you are looking for. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another Kinght's Kingdom Set???

I don't think I have a surviving 2000 brochure, so I checked brickshelf. You're right, there is a strange wagon. My guess is that it is a 2001 set. Why? Grab a 1996 catalogue, and look at the Wild West diorama. What is that beneath the 6769 Fort (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another Kinght's Kingdom Set???

(...) <snip> (...) Yeah, probably... there was a discussion about it earlier this year, but it never showed up. Too bad... :-( As for black treasure chests - they appeared in the desert Adventurers' line. -Shiri (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

(...) I'm not much in favor of a Disney theme per se, but if a contract with an outside source can bring about some higher quality standards (e.g., SW), then I'm all for it. Give me a Disney non-juniorized set, and I'll pick out the goofy[1] bits & (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

(...) books (...) Let me guess what your thinkin', POKEMON!!!! YUK!!!!! The Star Wars was my respect for Lego sinking, Harry Potter is it sinking even more, Pokemon is the ultimate low. I'm sorry to use a revamped cinema cliche, but, "If TLG builds (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

(...) :-, I discovered that I actually like Pokemon. The Game Boy game is pretty fun, and my wife and I (and a few co-workers) already have a list of our faves. (1) Pokemon Stadium is a blast. I wouldn't mind a few Pokemon Lego thingies, if they're (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

(...) Ritvik/Mega Blox has the Pokemon license for building bricks. They seem to be using it to produce 'mosaics' of Pikachu and other Pokemon rather than minifig-style sets. J (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact