 Castle / 5292
  Info on 677 Knights Procession

I was wondering, I have about 9 of these red/grey shield guys that are from 677 Knights Procession. ( (URL) ) Are these guys in demand right now, because I'm thinking about selling them, but I don't want to if the market for castle sucks right now. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Info on 677 Knights Procession

(...) Prolly, always. The od sets are always in demand. (...) Yeah. You could get quite a lot for those. But if I were you, I wouldn't sell them at all... (you ARE a castle fan, right?... you'll regret selling em if you do.) -Shiri XFUT (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Info on 677 Knights Procession

I am a Castle Fan, but the only problem is I collect large groups of soldiers. Like I have 60+ Lion guys, Samuari and Ninja coming out of my ears, etc. I have a few other groups that are just like ten guys or so, Wolfpack, Forestmen, black Falcons, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)