 Marketplace / Appraisal / 178
Re: Info on 677 Knights Procession
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 19:30:39 GMT

I am a Castle Fan, but the only problem is I collect large groups of soldiers.
Like I have 60+ Lion guys, Samuari and Ninja coming out of my ears, etc. I
have a few other groups that are just like ten guys or so, Wolfpack,
Forestmen, black Falcons, Etc. I just have a hard time making these guys fit
into the rest of the bunch. But you're probably right. I'll hold on to them
for a little while. Maybe if I come across some more I can make a company out
of them to fit into my army. Thanks Shiri

- Joe
US Marines- The World is My Playground