 Castle / 528
527  |  529
Subject:
new castles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 02:55:10 GMT

Whew.....

I was realy sweating out if there was going to be any castle theme at all.
There is a lot to quibble about, but at least we can quibble.

We have seen a few themes go the way of the dodo.

Yeah we are getting tired of new lion shields, different catapults, would
have rather TLG reissue old sets...etc

Let's accept the latest offerings and make the most of them.  More sets, more
guys, more possibilities

thanks lego

very respectfully,
herko