 Castle / 5267
Re: Tanabry: What happened to Sir Marcus?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 00:47:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Elliot Hyde writes:
In the picture below, the "off limits area" is uncovered. There appears to be
a skeleton
in armor laying next to some treasure chests.

http://www.geocities.com/lt8448/lego/mountain/1stfloor.jpg

Oh - nice detective work!!

Youch... doesn't he deserve proper burial, Bryan? ;-)

-Shiri
P.S. I constantly drop hints and forshadowings... it's more fun to wait a
while and to see if someone figures it out by themselves until the moment you
unravel it all. Meanwhile, only one person found out my biggest story-
secret... and he/she better keep their trap shut, and they know it ;-)